Do you have a great image in your PLOS ONE article or an original design that is representative of the journal? Send it to us! Email your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 30,
Join PLOS in celebrating Open Access Week by being Open in Action!
- Register for an ORCiD ID – distinguish yourself and create a record of your scholarly contributions.
- Join the conversation – on PLOS Science Wednesday – the Ask Me Anything (AMA) series on redditscience.
- Explore PLOS Research News, featuring author interviews, video highlights, new research andsummaries of newly published PLOS articles.
- Get a sneak peak of PLOS’ upcoming projects with PLOS Publisher Louise Page in this OpenCon 2016 Community Webcast.
- Listen to a special episode of PLOScast – a podcast focused on science, academia and the future of scholarship – featuring UCSF’s James Fraser discussing the use of preprints in the life sciences.
- Learn more about posting articles before formal peer review in The Official PLOS Blog’s The Best of Both Worlds: Preprints and Journals.
- Meet PLOS staff and editors at SVP or iGEM – stop by the booth, learn more about Open Access publishing and pick up a giveaway.
- Browse the Open Highlights Collection, with research from across PLOS journals and the wider Open Access literature curated by staff editors to provide depth of coverage on select topics.
- Share your work with the world by publishing with PLOS – see which journal is the right fit for your work or search PLOS articles to see where your colleagues are publishing. Some special calls for submission include: Co- and Polymicrobial Infections, Trauma—Prevention, Management and the Acute Response to Injury and Microbiology.
Have a great Open Access Week!